Cameron by Jon Renau is a classic bob hair design. Made with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling, a 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, hand tied base, monofilament base
• cap size: average
• weight: 116 grams
• approx length: Front: 10" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 7.75" - Nape: 12"
• colour shown: 6, palm springs, laguna blonde, 4/33, 12Fs8
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• monofilament – Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page