Cameron Petite by Jon renau is a classic bob hair design. Made with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling, a 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, hand tied base, monofilament base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 116 grams
• approx length: Front: 10" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 7.75" - Nape: 12"
• colour shown: FS6/30/27, 6, 4/33, 12fs8
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• monofilament – Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
LOVE this wig... I've always loved the long bob (think Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane - hair goals since forever, watching New Adventures of Superman on a Saturday morning!). This is basically a modern version of it - super comfortable and natural feel/movement to the fibres. I initially bought this in a dark brown which resembles what my hair used to look like, to replace my first ever wig (by a different brand - it became matted and frayed and always looked a little stiff but when you're new to hairloss you don't know any better you just want a wig ASAP!). Recently got it in Palm Springs Blonde - total contrast but it looks fab too, same great style that looks sophisticated but not like you're trying too hard at the same time! I wear mine a little tousled or tied with a hair scarf/fabric band for a casual look, with an Alice band for a preppy/smart look or with a hair clip for a more sleek look.
Definitely love this one, good product. it worth the price. Wear it everyday
The wig is beautiful but the front lace appeared to be stretched out so it caused problems
The petite size really makes a difference. My former favorite was Icone by Ellen Wille but I didn't realize it was a petite average. Monica was very helpful in picking out a color and I love that too. I didn't realize there were do many color charts! I am very happy with it and will definitely order it again. Thanks to chiquel and Monica!
The hand tied cap on Cameron is extremely comfortable, the hair is soft and the density is just right. I ordered the 8 medium brown and it is a natural looking and well blended brown. I think this style works better if you have a longer neck so it is just off the shoulder, I have a short neck and it lays heavily on top my shoulders. Be prepared to have to maybe trim it if you have a short neck like me to get the style to work. Otherwise it is really lovely.