20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $137.90 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Camilla by Jon Renau features a side swept bang falling with a cascade of long layers. Made with a double monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and a 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams
• approx length: Fringe 5.5" | Crown 18" | Sides 15" | Nape 12"
• colour shown: 12Fs8, venice blonde, 27T613S8, FS4/33/30A
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools allowed
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
* hair arrives straight can be styled wavy using heat styling tools
Awesome, awesome wig! As I recently past the 70 years young mark, two years into transition, the Jon Renau “Camilla” is a huge part of validating who I am, instantly taking 20 years off my actual age in both my appearance and outlook on life. I purchased this versatile mono top hairpiece with the desired side swept bangs to celebrate my official n Read more about review stating 20 Years Youngerame change to Rene, which derives from the Latin, Renatus, “to be reborn”. Wearing the Camilla, I am indeed, reborn. I also want to offer a shout out to the superb customer service personnel that patiently and compassionately guided me through the process of wig style and color selection. Professionals, each and every one!
I love this wig. The color is amazing. (Palm Springs Blonde) The cap is the best. I like this over the lace front for comfort and wearability. The cut is sexy and pretty without looking unnatural or overdone. I will definitely be buying another when needed. I trimmed the bangs myself and love it. The cap size is just a little bit too large for my head but my head is small to average. But still the most comfortable wig ever.
Bought two Camilla wigs and the first one was perfect after trimming the bangs. The second one was very different and while I like it just as well it is taking many days to get true bangs right. Finally parted it on the other side and used thinning shears to attain wispy bangs. A wig has its own personality and one must work with each one to make it your own.
What a gorgeous wig. I know, its a bit pricy, but this luxurious hand tied cap is very comfortable. I prefer a double mono-top without a lace front. Cute bangs. I usually trim the length (this dense wig is about 12" at the nape) - it helps with tangling in the back. I love Camilla by Jon Renau!
Quality and color of the wig is amazing it did shed a little but there is a lot of hair. does not seem to tangle too much. The bangs a a little long but I decided not to cut them and just sweep them to the side... The shipping was very fast