Carrie Noriko by Rene of Paris Synthetic Wig is a medium length style shoulder design with loose curled ends. Featuring an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 141 grams
• approx length: Front: 7" - Crown: 10.5" - Nape: 7.5"
• colour shown: honey wheat r, mochaccino rooted, chocolate swirl
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I've ordered this Carrie by Noriko wig several times; it's my favorite. I'm over 70, and who says an older woman shouldn't wear longer hair??? My color is creamy toffee 14/22 SS. I trim the ends to slightly shorten the length, can wear it up or down, and find that it has plenty of hair. Am often asked, "Who does your beautiful hair color?" I greatly appreciate the good sales offered by chiquel and sincerely hope this style and color is never discontinued. Love, love, love wearing wigs; it's so easy and makes me look younger since my hair is much thinner now.
A great fall/winter wig!
I have a LOT of wigs and this one is without a doubt, the most beautiful wig I own. I had someone stop me on the street downtown and tell me I had the most gorgeous hair and that my husband was a lucky man. If you are an eighties gal, like me, you will probably feel like this wig makes you look like yourself again. It does for me anyway and I have bought four of them so far because I am worried they will go out of stock.
I thought the product was exceptional for the money. The color was very close to another wig that I wear regularly. My only issue was the dark roots, I would prefer a uniform color. Otherwise, the style was casual and flattering.
I love the cut and style of Carrie, but the first unit I ordered didn't look a thing like the pictures of Honey Wheat R. It was neither the color of Honey nor wheat but was a very dark solid brown all over except for two light streaks in the front. It was way too dark to pass for my own hair, so I was very disappointed that the color didn't look at all like the one pictured on the website. The second unit I got was Mochaccino R which actually was as pictured. I've been wearing it to holiday parties and no one knows it isn't my real hair because it matches my hair color and length perfectly. A couple of relatives asked me what I had used to curl my hair and when I told them it was a wig they were absolutely shocked.