Carte Blanche by Gabor Synthetic Wig is a classic flipped out silhouette. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 56 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 4.75" - Sides: 3.5" - Back: 4" - Nape: 2.5"
• colour shown: G630+ chocolate copper mix
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - 1 1/2" virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Thank you WigStudio1.com! This Gabor Carte Blanche in G60+, Burnished Snow, is my new "go to" wig. I've worn several "Voltage's" by Raquel Welch and loved them, but this Carte Blanche is SO MUCH BETTER! Worth a few dollars more for the EXQUISITE lace front and hand-tied mono top. Carte Blanches fibers are noticably finer and softer than any RW wig I've had, much more like my own "biohair" used to be. The style of Carte Blanche is very similar to Voltage, so cute, but Carte Blanche is just more comfortable by far, and more natural looking, has better "movement", and the price is right. Oh, and the COLOR: "Burnished Snow" is almost white, with silver, but is just a little bit warmer than you would expect. Very flattering, beautiful natural color. I guess I'm a "Gabor Girl" now. If you're on the fence between Gabor's Carte Blanche and ANY other similar not-too-short style, try the Carte Blanche!
I love this style. The mono part and lace front are great! The hair isn’t too shiny but it does feel a bit rough. I haven’t worn it all day yet but I think it will be very comfortable. I would recommend this wig.
I’ve worn wigs for 25 years ( permanent hair loss) and I bought this wig in Phoenix 2 years ago.. wanted the exact same colour g101+ because it’s the perfect transition for my age (66).. I’ve got some temple hair left that’s almost all white.. the “gradient “ light in front and darker neck is so natural looking ( along with the mono top which Read more about review stating Best wig everis all I would buy again because it’s Also so natural looking). My only wish is that I would have liked it in different style this time but I’m so happy I could find it online at a very reasonable price( even with the Canadian currency).. get so many compliments on this colour!!
I have been ordering this wig for my wife from Ultimate Looks for over 8 years following her cancer treatments. She has tried others but always comes back to Ultimate Looks and this style and color.
I love this wig. It’s the second one I’ve gotten. It wears well and is very becoming . The service I received from Headcovers was terrific! Everything was packaged perfectly. I’m a happy camper and will purchase again!