20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $51.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Cat by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection, is mid-length loose curly wig design with a wispy bang. Featuring a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament crown
• cap size: petite, average
• weight: 87 grams
• approx length: Front: 5" - Crown: 6.25" - Sides: 6" - Nape: 7.75"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart
• colour shown: light bernstein rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
beautiful wig, just too much hair and even though I purchased a petite wig, it is still very big on my head. Made some adjustments to fit and look less bulky. Overall, I like it very much
"Cat" by Ellen Wille in Light Bernstein Rooted is my third wig. My first two (Click by EW and Voltage by RW) were intended to mimic my natural hair color (medium brown) and style (layered short), and I love them. As I became more confident wearing wigs, I wanted to have some fun and be adventurous. So I ordered this Cat, which is longer and lighter than my natural hair for the last 40 years. It was a bit of a shock when I first put it on, but I love it! Looks natural IMHO. At 66, I feel 10 years younger!
I love this wig. Wasn't thrilled when I received it and the curl was tighter then I wanted. I washed it and now it looks just like the picture which is why I bought it. I got it in Cognac Rooted and it has a frosted look to it. It's perfect.
This wig makes me feel like a teenager and I am not sure that is a good thing because I am in my seventies. But I feel so pretty in it. I have had short hair almost all my life and it feels odd to push hair off my neck. But it stays out of the face, which is great. I just save it for special occasions and really enjoy wearing it.
I have been wearing Cat since it arrived. Look natural and my friends think it looks great, color, style! Nice fit, comfortable wear all day. Sophia has been great to make sure I did get the color wrong. Purchase two more just to have a different look!