20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $85.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Center Stage by Raquel Welch synthetic wig is a basic short cut style with softly curled layers. The Sheer Indulgence cap construction features a monofilament top which gives the appearance of your own natural scalp. Lace along the front acts as a natural hairline and allows for styling away from the face. 100% hand tied base gives the most natural look and movement available.
• type: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair fibre: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: 100% handtied, monofilament, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 106 grams
• approx length: Front: 6.5" - Crown: 10" - Sides: 9" - Back: 10" - Nape: 6"
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, oblong, pear, oval
• colour shown: R14/25 honey ginger
• base design: 100% Hand-tied cap is entirely hand-knotted, meaning each individual hair is tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• monofilament Top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Just wondering if it will be around for a while longer,just can't get it yet! Love It!Lil Wynne
The cap is a comfortable mesh, it is lightweight, nice color - R25. No adjustments needed at all.
Great value for this hand-tied wig with lace front! The Raquel Welch line seems to have the best lace fronts. This was my first 100% hand tied top, and I was so excited to get one for such a great price, and in my favorite color, 12/22SS! However, I was a little mortified with this wig at first because it came out of the box all kinda wonkie, and it was a closeout so I couldn’t return it! I couldn’t get it to do anything, and it was sticking up in weird directions, flat in some areas...yikes! So, I figured, what do I have to lose? I got my fingers wet with water and worked that into the wig, and then I applied some Beauty Mark Shaping cream by working that in with my fingers. After doing that and finger styling (don’t comb or brush a wet wig!), it was fantastic. Because this was my first 100% hand-tied wig, I think I had to learn what to do with it. Moral of the story: I encourage anyone getting one of these, DO NOT GIVE UP up on the first encounter! This went from “gack!” to one of my top faves. It feels very natural, lightweight, and comfortable on my avg/lg head, but it felt a tad tight at first (which is what one of the YouTube video reviewers said about it as well). I want another one, but I have to save up for it, waaaah! ;-)
I really like that this wig is 100% hand tied. I have global thinning where my scalp shows through a lot of thin spots. The back of this wig is very pretty with the layered waves. The front is a little long for my preference, but still, it's a very nice wig. The color is 12/26.
I’m so thrilled to have ordered this wig, absolutely beautiful! Perfect color and I can’t receiving compliments! Thank you!