Change by Ellen Wille part of the Perucci Collection is a classic sleek, page boy bob design with premium synthetic fiber obtained mimicking the appearance and movement of natural hair. Featuring a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base, monofilament crown
• cap size: average
• weight: 73 grams
• approx length: Front: 2.5" - Crown: 8" - Sides: 5" - Nape: 2.25"
• colour shown: mocca rooted, black
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I would say of all the wigs that I have purchased from chiquel (usually Ellen W.) this wig runs smaller and seems to be a cheaper quality. It wasn't too expensive so you get what you pay for, I guess. It is nice enough to keep, though.
I absolutely love this wig. I actually bought another one so I would have a change because I wear it every day. I get compliments on how pretty my hair is almost every time I wear it. I got champagne rooted because I feel like it looks more like real hair verses a solid color. My hair is very thin so at first it looked like a wig to me but the more I wore it I got used to it. It’s definitely not thin as others have stated. I love the style and would recommend it for an easy style to pop on for anytime day or night.
I love the cut! It’s great for everyday wear because it’s light and not too dense. I wasn’t sure of the color but I’m getting lots of compliments.
I've always had very fine, thin hair. So, one issue I always have with hairpieces is that they give me the "big hair" look that no one would believe. Change is great! It's styled in a bob similar to my cut, and is very natural looking. I'm confident enough to wear this out of the house and know that I look great.
This is a nice wig...easy to adjust and style and I can wear this without looking obvious!