20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $42.00 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Chelsea by Jon Renau is a short synthetic wig with all over layering and a tapered nape. Featuring a open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear. Wefted caps adapt securely to the shape of the head and allow air to circulate.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front: 3" - Crown: 3.75" - Sides: 2.75" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: 6F27, 14/26S10
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Color was nothing like the color swatch but I love the wig. The style and comfort is is great.
Great quality, good price and fast delivery. Style was no fuss...put it on right out of box. Color is good match to what I saw online.
I did not keep this wig. However it is the nicest wig that I have bought in my short 6 months of wearing wigs. I have thinning bio hair. So this wig just had too much hair for me. It is also on the warm color range and I need a neutral shade. But the double mono cap was amazing! The hair fibers were realistic and short to the touch.
I loved my first Chelsea in 14/26S10, so I decided to try another in 10/26/TT. I love the color and style in both, but the first one seems a just slightly, slightly shorter? Hardly noticeable. I’m sure some variance is to be expected because humans are involved, but regardless, I like them both equally, and they seem to be the wigs I go to the most. Depends on whether I feel more blonde or brunette for the day.
I love this wig. I have a Jon Renau wig I bought years ago and still wear it under a hat. I ordered the same colour and this wig is wonderful to wear alone without hat. It looks so natural someone thought I had a new hair do and complimented me on it. My wig looks fuller than the one in the picture, and also more full than the one another customer Read more about review stating Jon Renau Chelsea praline creamshowed in her photo. Mine fits well and I can forget I am wearing it. The colour is similar to the old one but is more shiny, and the texture is softer, more like real hair, that does not stand up stiffly if blown by the wind like my old one does. The strands fall down naturally.