Cinch by Raquel Welch wig is an asymmetrical cut, featuring razor-like tapering of barely waved layers. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• type: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair fibre: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base design
• cap size: average
• weight: 63 grams
• ideal face shape: oblong, heart, oval, round, diamond
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 4" - Sides: 3" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: R29S+ glazed strawberry
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
The earpieces never fit for me on this wig and it was my fault that I didn’t just call and ask to send it back for an exchange. It wasn’t shaped right for my face. chiquel always stands behind their products so I just shilly shallyed around and had my hair dresser try to fix it and finally donated it to the breast cancer dr I go to.
Been buying "Cinch" in R29S Glazed Strawberry for 7 years or so. Absolutely love it. Wash it with Dawn (like the ducks) and it comes out gorgeous. I buy a new one about every 4 months. Hardly a week goes by that someone at Safeway or ACE taps me on the shoulder to ask me who colors my hair and would I share their name and number. One was the NordsRead more about Been buying "Cinch" in R29S Glazedtrom lady who was giving me eyebrows. It's a blessing. I couldn't do anything to save losing my hair. Heredity.
Great experience! Perfect fit the color is so natural. Get lots of compliments.
Yes, I did. This is one of my favorite wigs. I love the color (Cinnabar) and the style. It is very hip and modern. I always get complements when I wear it...although they don't know I wear a wig! I did customize my wig around the hairline to fit my face shape. I believe ALL wigs need customization. This wig isn't "hot", very breathable (and I live in FL).I must say it makes a difference to use "wig hair products" on it and to make sure you spray enough conditioner in after washing, so it doesn't get the straw look! Very pleased with this style of wig!
This was the first time ordering from Wig Outlet and I am very satisfied. The "Cinch" wig by Raquel Welch is so natural and the fit, color are all outstanding. Also, the price could not be beat! You have earned a steady customer and I will be recommending you to others I know who wear wigs. Thank you for such great service and products.