20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $41.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Claire by Noriko by Rene of Paris synthetic wig is a medium length, with flipped out layered wig with a side swept textured bang. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.6" - Crown: 8.4" - Nape: 6"
• colour shown: strawberry swirl, iced mocha
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I really like this wig, it fits perfectly and the hair feels very "real". Definitely worth the price.
The color really works for me and the style is suitable. it is very comfortable.
My 1st blonde wig.i am so surprised by how comfortable I feel in it. Creamy Toffee is gorgeous. Curly style out of the box is so pretty but have been experimenting with different styles and hair accessories. Highly recommend.
I have been wearing wearing this wig for many years and it always gets compliments .People are so shocked when I say thank you but it's a wig ! It is so realistic in style and color that it has gotten comments from hairdressers that they love the cut and color and that it is very complementary to my face . The color is H Mocha. I do cut a few whis Read more about review stating Never Disappointed!!!!ky bangs. Love love it!!!!! I am 66 years old but am told it takes at least 10 years off!!!!!
Out of all the wigs I have purchased over the years, this by far and hands down is my favorite. I don't see how anyone could go wrong with this style. It is so cute and complimentary. I got sooooo many compliments when I switched. What would make this week absolutely perfect is if it were heat friendly. The back frizzes and I have had to straighten it with my curling iron on very, very low heat. It works for now and has lasted a good 2 months but getting close to a replacement. Will get another one for those outings that need a fresh look. Again and despite the tangles, it's such n adorable wig and hey you can even trim it so it's not so long!