20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $69.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Classic Cool by Raquel Welch is a beautiful silhouette that falls at chin length in a sleek bob design. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling, featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front 5.5" | Crown 7" | Sides 4.5" | Back 6.5” | Nape 2"
• colour shown: R29s+
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Luv the feel of the hair and the beautiful color.
Very satisfied with my purchase. Combination of real hair and synthetic is perfect. Looks very natural.
Love the length and color! (Glazed cinnamon). Very comfortable to wear. I wear average-large caps and this is great with the clips I added to the nape.
I have quite a few RW wigs in my collection. This is my new favorite. It is mire in the order of a Ellen Wille wig. It is very nicely made, and low in density. There is great movement of the strands. The cap is very comfortable, and light. Mine is in silver mist. It looks very natural. The color is just like my grandmother’s was and what I would have had. I definitely recommend this wig
I was so looking forward to my first purchase of a "Raquel Welch" wig as the reviews are incredible. The lace front on this wig was amazing, and being a blonde I really appreciate the care they take to make that front look so realistic. However, the fibers are not heat friendly and I found them very shiny. I did return that wig as I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get that shine down.