20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $37.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Classic Page by Hairdo is a chin length bob design. It features in a heat synthetic fibre that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front 4.25" | Crown 12.25" | Sides 8.5" | Back 9.5" | Nape 4"
• ideal face shape: pear, oval, square
• colour shown: R6/30H
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Previously I bought Wave Cut in this same color to take on vacation. I loved the color and the heavy bang, but disliked the way the wavy sides and back tangled so easily. The Classic Page wig is perfect because it is still a cute style with the heavy bang but it does not tangle nearly as easily. You can wear it smooth and slightly curved under, th Read more about review stating Classic Page in Glazed Sand Pluse way it is in the picture, or for a different look you can flip it out instead. This wig is also great to travel with because it is small and light. The color is just as it says - glazed sand.
What not to like? Cute, perfect length, great HairDo colors (like Raquel Welch's), permatease not showing, inexpensive. You can even take a heat to it. I straightened the ends a bit to modernize it. Perfect little Do.
I have the best customer service with chiquel first of all. Returns are easy and quick. I have found it takes a few tries to get the wig with a color and style that works for you. This is one of my favorites. I have it in Glazed Black Cherry. For the price, it looks pretty natural and I get compliments all of the time. I did trim the bangs and some of the sides a bit, but that was it.
It is a nice longer bob, a "lob." But I am petite, 5'2" and 115 lbs and so it is a little too much hair for me. I need something a little shorter. The ends tickle my face. I trimmed it a little. Gonna see if I can get someone to shorten it for me. But all around it is a nice longer bob, if you like your bobs longer. It is a heavy, well made wig. You will get your money's worth. Just too much hair for my petite self.
I wore this wig to a wedding with a very dressy outfit and I just felt so classy and pulled together. It's a nice thick texture and I haven't had any problem with tangling. I have it in Glazed Mocha which looks more like a golden blonde with brown highlights rather than the reverse especially in the front. I love this color.