20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $49.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Click by Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a textured flip out short design wig with extreme layering throughout. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling and a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline on top.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 3.25" | Crown: 4" | Sides: 3" | Nape: 3.25"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, diamond, round
• colour shown: tobacco mix
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
This wig is one of the prettiest wigs I have ever had! I have been a wig wearer for many years and have never bought one without being in the store and trying it on. It looks very natural and just the right amount of hair... not that "huge" hair that looks unnatural. I will buy Ellen Wille brand again. Yeah, I am happy!! I chose the color on the model and it looks good on me at age 60 plus! Before turning silvery-white, I was a natural blonde. My advice is to say that I believe a lighter shade always looks better on an older person...it will not look fake like trying to capture the color you had as a younger person - if you had dark hair. Happy wig hunting and don't give up if at first you don't find that perfect style and shade. The time it saves you getting ready to go is wonderful if you have hair that takes a lot of work!
This wig is wonderful, but wrong color for client.
Well I Love this Wig as well!! So fun to change your look to look as if it is your hair, but having a little more.
This wig was ready to wear right out of the box. Love it. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it
Two reasons for buying my first wig--(1) for the added convenience and (2) to cover thinning hair, both equally important to me. After much deliberation and with some trepidation, I decided to make the purchase--"Click" from Ellen Wille in Tobacco Mix. I LOVE IT!! I took a little time (maybe 5 mins) to style it, rather than wear it just out of the box with a shake. My impression is there are a lot of styling possibilities with this wig. It's very comfortable. I have a smallish head, but it fits fine. The color is very natural looking--looks like an expensive color treatment. I'm 66 years old, and was worried a wig would make me look older, but I feel this wig doesn't age me at all. Highly recommend it!