Close by Ellen Wille part of the Hair Society Collection is a synthetic topper that is designed to integrate naturally and easily with clips into your own hair. It is worn over the part of your existing hair adding volume and length. Ideal for medical crown hair loss or thinning. Close is enforced with a hand tied french knotting technique which creates the most natural appearance of skin like design and undetectable knots.
• design: top piece
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic
• heat friendly: no
• application method: x3 clips
• base construction: wefted, lace front
• approx length: 5 1/2- 9″
• base size: 11.5″ width x 9.5″ length
• colour shown: dark sand mix
• contains: 1 piece
• chiquel application rating: easy
CHIQUEL SYNTHETIC HAIR STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• clean: Synthetic hair fiber should be washed as infrequently as possible or when you notice that the fiber appears dull. If you are wearing the hairpiece all day everyday, we recommend a time frame of 3-5 weeks before each wash. You do not need to wash the synthetic hair everyday to keep consistent results.
Products needed: Synthetic Shampoo, Synthetic Conditioner, Hair Comb, Towel
Step 1. Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or comb. Do not brush. Start from the tips of the hair and work your way up.
Step 2. Place your hairpiece in a upright direction with the ends downwards. Gently add synthetic shampoo to the hair. Use cool, never hot water.
Step 3. When rinsing the hair allow the water to flow from the roots to the ends (top to bottom). Do not soak the hair as this may cause matting and tangles.
Step 4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
Step 5. Gently with a towel dab to remove excess water. Do not squeeze, rub or twist.
Step 6. While still wet, spray with a leave in conditioner that is specifically formulated for synthetic hair goods.
Step 7. Dry on a towel at room temperature. This will usually take overnight for the hairpiece to be completely dry.
• styling: Style with fingers or pick comb. Do not use a blow dryer or curling iron on synthetic hair. You may also use the synthetic styling product that are available.
With heat friendly synthetic fiber, Do not use a heating tool that exceeds 180 degrees. Blow drying is not recommended.
*Please note that it is not necessary to set your synthetic hair after washing as the synthetic fiber is set upon making of the piece.
• storage: It is best to store the synthetic hair in it’s original package that it has been sent to you. However, you can store the hair in a plastic bag or container.
If the hairpiece is curly/wavy and you want to maintain the curl, you can either twist the hair with your hands and spray leave in conditioner or you can set your hair in rollers (not hot rollers, velcro ones are ideal). This should be done before the hairpiece is dried.
We do not recommend to sleep or swim while wearing the synthetic hair. Synthetic pieces cannot be coloured.
• Chiquel Salon Services: At the Chiquel Salons, we offer custom cutting to create your desired look on your new hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and cleaning to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Please refer to our salon services page.
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page