• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament crown, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 3.25" | Crown: 4" | Side: 3.75" | Nape: 2"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light honey mix
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I opened the box and thought no to the colour " Pearl Mix " to dark but nicely tipped with plenty of pearl blonde round the perfect bangs on trying on ....I am so pleased I decided to dress, make up before trying on, the cap is Petite with no permatese and not to much hair ( perfect for me ) I was going to send back but was so pretty and natural looking this is now my absolute favourite summer wig and have ordered in 2 more colours
When I wear this wig I feel fabulous. I have had so many compliments on my hair when I am out and about. If I tell somebody it is a wig, they can't believe it. CoCo looks so real and the style is just what I like. I just bought my second CoCo. I couldn't be happier with this wig.
My sister purchased a cocoa white wig in July for my birthday and I absolutely love it. I decided to get a sand colored one and it's not the same. The wig is artificial looking because it is so shiny. The style is great, fits great, but way too shiny. I have stage 4 pancreatic cancer so hopefully it fades soon so I get to use it. I washed it a few times but hasn't faded yet. The white is fabulous and truly looks like real hair.
The wig fits perfectly, color and style so ME, no one believes it’s a wig! All compliments are pointed to the name of my shop and hairdresser!
I have had this wig in the color salt / pepper for over a week now .... I have worn it to work out to dinner and shopping . I have so many young and old ladies tell how rich and pretty my grey hair has grown out, and where I get it cut. I just smile and say thank you !! My co workers know it is not my real hair . But they love it. I will buy from this company again.