20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $64.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Code Mono by Ellen Wille is a face framing layered gorgeous designed long wig. Code features an impeccable extended lace front that offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part
• cap size: petite, average
• weight: 113 grams
• approx length: Front: 5" - Crown: 10.5" - Sides: 11.5" - Nape: 11.5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: hot chocolate mix
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament parting - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I gave myself a covid cut and just kept going shorter and shorter until there was nothing there! But I'm so glad because it got me started wearing wigs and it's so much fun to choose your hair like an accessory or based on your mood. This wig is amazing! I don't do it justice. It is stick straight and has just the right amount of shine to make it look like healthy hair even though you'll be telling your friends that it the dye is called champagne blond. The lace makes the transition from head to hair seamless and even though I don't care if people know I'm wearing a wig it could fool anyone.
I haven’t worn it yet but I have tried it on several times. I have a smaller than average head & it fits great. I also like the fact that it’s not tons of hair. Most long wigs look bad on me because I have a smaller face but this one looks great. I love how it has some layers in the front (not a lot but just enough) that helps frame the face. It is a very straight style like it’s been flat ironed but with the mono part it looks natural.
i hose the Sand Mix whoch is my natural color exactly. This is a beautiful wig. I've bought several other hair pieces that I've not worn often because of many reasons. this one is beautiful and natural looking and fits Great. I ordered the petite and its perfect. I wear this everyday. it is who I am now.
The color is lovely (hot mocca rooted) and the style is adorable but the tangling (particularly at the nape area) is out of control. Leave in conditioner for synthetic wigs doesn't help (enough). Not a fan of the fibers.
This is a beautiful wig I got it in Flame. The cap is on the small size which is great for me because I have a small head. I bought my wig based on reviews that I read on other sites. Because you cannot really tell about a wig until you see it. The website don't always tell everything you want to know . But this is really a nice wig to wear; natural looking, comfortable cap and lightweight.