Crowd Pleaser by Raquel Welch is a gorgeous mid-length cut with a cascade of light waves. It includes a soft sweeping side bang and subtle layering throughout. The Sheer Indulgence cap design features a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling. Crowd Pleaser uses heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 92 grams
• approx length: Front: 6.5"- Crown: 10" - Sides: 7" - Back: 6.5"- Nape: 4.25"
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, oblong, pear, oval, heart
• colour shown: RL4/6, RL231/29 fiery copper
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• monofilament part - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I am so pleased with this beautiful style and how comfortable it feels. The Tru-to-life fibers look and feel like bio hair, and I purchased my favorite color Shaded Biscuit. I feel like "me" in this style, and will definitely put this on my top 3 list... I love RW wigs and purchasing from chiquel.
The wig is beautiful...styled exactly like I had been looking for. I got the shade of Cinnabar...it’s perfect! The purchase was effortless, very pleased.
I adore this wig! I can’t say enough good thing’s about it. Golden Russet is the perfect color for my skin tone and the style and length are perfect for my face shape. I will continue to buy this wonderful wig!
This is my second crowdpleaser in the same color shaded biscuit. For me, this is a close to perfect wig. It’s incredibly realistic, the color is perfectly cool with no hint of warmth and an amazing lace front for realism. I got nothing but compliments on my hair from people who don’t know it’s a wig.
First, I had a great experience with WigStudio1 and this review is not a reflection on them. The Crowd Pleaser wig is a really pretty style and the color is a perfect match for my hair. The problem is the lace front and the left front side of the wig. The two front sides are very unbalanced and the left side beyond the lace, and above the ear tab lifts and you can see the edge - even if I pull my hair through and over it, it looks as if there is a ridge. On the right side the lace is more dense down to the end of the mesh, which gives it an unbalanced look. If you want to trim the lace, you can't trim the right side at all without exposing knots. I love the color and style, but it has some visible flaws which aren't easy to correct.