Curve Appeal by Raquel Welch is a mid-length back, layered silhouette design with a cascade of endless voluminous curls. Featuring heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c to enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Also a monofilament left part that resembles the most realistic hairline.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 148 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, round
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 10" - Back: 5.5" - Nape: 11.5"
• hair colour shown: RL30/27
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no glue or tape is needed for attachment.
• base design: memory cap- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I love my new wig and plan to buy another one. The curl pattern is beautiful. The cap is so comfortable and the hair feels and looks real.
First let me say I am new to wigs, due to side effects from Covid, it made it necessary for me to find alternative hair. This RW Curve Apeeal has turned out to be an excellent choice. Very easy to wear, cap construction is comfy. And style and color is outstanding. Every single time I wear it, compliments follow. The first one arrived with a manufacture defect, but the staff at wigstudio1 were right on top of it! Good customer follow thru, and they replaced defective one ASAP. And were very helpful in taking care of this matter...it left a very good impression on me as a customer. I will continue to deal with a company that provides such excellent customer service.
The style is flattering and youthful. I love this style so much I bought three of them in colors 6/28, 4/6 and 2/4. They all are gorgeous. 6/28 is pretty dynamic and quite a head-turner. The cap is strachy and comfortable. I always use velvet-ish headband to keep the wig secured on my 23" head. The fibers are not supersoft which resemble my bio hair. The ends at the nape tangles easily, but it's manageable with Jon Renau wide tooth comb and HD Detangler spray. Just comb it with care every time I take it off.
Fit was perfect and feels like real hair. Thick and the color is vibrant.
I have mono top and full mono from RW and I wanted to try mono part due to price point. It is not as natural as mono top because it is not the same fabric. It is as if the lace front extended. But the hair cut is well done so it is almost undetectable. But of course you cannot play with it. Like it to vary style in weekends not to use it daily.