20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $52.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Disc by Ellen Wille is part of the Hairpower Collection it is a short, asymmetrical boy cut with a soft, tapered neckline and angled fringe. Featuring a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility it also incorporates an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part
• cap size: petite/average
• weight: 73 grams
• approx length: Front: 5 - 6" - Crown: 4" - Sides: 2.5" - Nape: 1.25"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square
• colour shown: platin blonde mix
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
This is my first wig, I never wore a wig before, I don't have any experience at all about wigs. I decided to order this wig because is similar the way I used to style my natural hair before I lost about the 50% of it. No regrets, I'm very pleased, its fit very nice and it is ready to go!
Love this Ellen Wille style...and I’ve went to dark sand ..big step for me as I’m normally chestnut type of gal ..package arrived wrapped in a beautiful satin pink and grey material..quick delivery..lovely wee chocs, and a card from Michelle @mimo ...love it.
If you are worried about the bangs getting in your face, do not worry. If you are used to assymetrical styles then this should work for you. The bangs seem to stay where you put them. This is typical of Ellen Wille wigs, in that it has a smaller European head size. If you have a large circumference this may be tight. This has a rally nice angle on the profile. This style shines on the 3/4 turn. It is Not a lace front but does not seem to need to be.
This was the first wig I have ever purchased, so needless to say I was a bit nervous, apprehensive, and anxious. I got this in Champagne Rooted, even though my natural color is mousy gray/brown so I really liked the difference in both style and color. I recommend watching a few videos from others who have this wig just for styling ideas, but really, practicing putting it on and off, getting it fluffed up a bit was all I needed to wear it. Most of my family thought I just colored my hair and got a super modern cut. I'm definitely a satisfied customer!
Love this wig so much, that I bought her again in another color. The fit on my first disc was looser fitting. The second disc fit more to a true petite. So it was a shake and go. Great density, ear tabs cover the sides great, and fit flat to your head. The nape is short, but I'm able to pull it off. Looking for a cute asymmetrical girl? She's the one. Great service too!