Down Time by Raquel Welch is a cascade of loosely long luscious waves. The Down Time Wig features a detailed 100% hand-tied cap is where each and every hair has been individually weaved. An impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling. A monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 6.7oz
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval,
• approx length: Front 12" | Crown 15" | Sides 15" | Back 17" | Nape 21""
• hair colour shown: SS14/88H
• base design: monofilament Top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design:100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
SS613 is a great blonde color with dark roots ! Make it look very real
This wig is the best wig I've ever had! I've literally had it for two years now (wear on occasion) and it's still the best wig I've ever bought bar-none! Much better fibers than anything Reneau for sure!
Almost perfect condition! The curls were a little tangled and looser than a band new wig, but I expected this. Price accurately reflects the wig quality. I would definitely purchase another wig from here!
I really love this long lustrous hair. I have this hair in glazed mocha. I wore this hair on my birthday and made heads turn . This really makes me feel so feminine
I just received the Raquel Welch Down Town in Dark Chocolate. It’s long, beautiful and so soft. I haven’t worn it yet but I’m excited to. I know there will be multiple ways to wear it.