20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $97.92 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Drew by Jon Renau falls at mid length with face framing layering throughout. Drew base construction features a heat synthetic fibres which allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. A monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and a invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 121 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 4.5" - Sides: 3" - Nape: 1.75"
• colour shown: 4/33, malibu blonde, 14/26
• base design: capless base: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
This was my first wig order ever due to massive hair loss. I was nervous, but Drew was an excellent first purchase. Malibu Blonde is a beautiful color, the lace front truly mimics a natural hairline, and the amount of wig hair was not too much to make it look "wiggy". It not only fooled my family and close friends, but they were just wow'ed at how perfectly natural it looks. It does tangle quite easily at the bottom. Love that I can also style it with a flat iron or curling iron. I may end up having my stylist cut more of layered long bangs into the front, not that it needs it but it would look more like my old hair style. Overall this was well worth the money, and makes me feel good about myself again!
I will definitely be a new costumer at wigs . Com I rely on wigs cause I suffer from alopecia and I order this wig and I’m very happy it’s a beautiful wig.
Very grateful with Michelle and all her team, I love Jon renau drew and my fav of Jon renau is honey syrup, is a beautiful Light solar blonde, thanks for existing mimowigs for make me feel beauty again. I Will buy again on your virtual Shop.
I ordered this wig in Palm Springs Blonde, since she wasn't available in Martini. She was gorgeous right out of the box. She's truly a shake-'n-go wig. I especially love the abundance of hair I get with both Jon Renau's Drew and Julia wigs. I require hair height, and without permatease, hair volume is the only way to get it. The layers do jump from shorter around the face to extremely long. I think she'd look better if those layers had some transition. In general, Drew is a looker and a keeper.
The wig is amazing. It look so great up or down. I love putting it in a pony tail. It’s everything I wanted and needed.