Echo by Ellen Wille part of the Perucci Collection, is a textured design short bob with a cascade of endless layering in all different lengths. It features a monofilament left part that resembles the most realistic hairline and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille perucci collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 4.25" | Crown: 7" | Side: 4" | Nape: 1.5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light champagne mix
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I finally figured out that Ellen Wille wigs fit my petite average head the best of any brand so far (I’ve tried ROP, Gabor, Estetica; Belle Tress and Jon Renau are also pretty good). Echo was my first EW style, and she’s exactly what I wanted: a shorter bob that was basically one length (didn’t want that “notch” that so many wigs have, going shorter behind the ears) with a fringe, although I’ll cut my own fringe if needed. The only things I’d change is to eliminate the extended nape, they tend to want to raise up on me, and I’d prefer the color to be less chunky, more blended. That said, the light Bernstein rooted is really pretty, and a nice not-too-light, not-too-dark shade. There’s also not a huge difference between the darkest and lightest colors, so it’s not a harsh combination. I needed to shorten the fringe for my small forehead, but I always need to do that. Overall, Echo is one of my favorites - easy to wear, comfortable, and natural looking, which is especially impressive as I don’t wear a wig every day, so I’m not used to seeing myself with hair!
This wig totally surprised me. I love it. It is lightweight and might be the most comfortable wig I have. The cap fits me so well and stays put, so I don’t need clips like I have sewn into most of my wigs. I just did a zoom meeting and popped it on for that and it looked great. You can’t see it in my photo but the choppy back is super cute too and makes it look less conservative. I never write reviews but I love this wig!
I have a small head and the Petite fits comfortably. It looks cute but is not quite right for my face. It has a very tousled look if I shake it and wear it. As others have said, the bangs do not fall flush against the forehead. I use some gel to flatten them. Four stars because of the bangs. Not an edgy look but still OK. It reminds me of how Meg Ryan wore her hair years ago. It is a very nice wig and well made. If it were more flattering on my face it would be great. I’m thinking of steaming the bangs in place. I wear it when I am traveling or out of town because my “go to” wig is Petite Portia which frames my face nicely and in spite of the style allows me look younger than Echo does.
The wig initially is lovely. Not too much hair, beautiful feel, lovely style. Unfortunately it does not hold up well. After about a month of wear it starts to get a stiffer feel and look/move less naturally. I use high quality wig care shampoo/conditioners, and no styling products. Other wigs usually last at least 3-6 months before having this happen. Overall disappointing.
This is a very nice, light wig..... hair fibers look natural and the cut is realistic and easy to wear and style.... color was a bit darker than the pictures, but not horribly so