Elite by Ellen Wille is a classic sleek straight design chin length bob. Elite features a monofilament part that looks particularly natural in areas where the skin is visible, as the weave of wig hair appears to flow directly from your own scalp, just like natural hair growth.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 7" | Crown: 9.5" | Sides: 7.5" | Nape: 3"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, diamond, round
• colour shown: ginger rooted
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
This is a really lovely wig. It’s light and the lace front is invisible. Only wish it didn’t want to hang in my face. That’s the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars. But I can live with it. It looks very real and moves nicely. Bought Dark Sand mix and it’s a beautiful colour.
I absolutely love this wig! Especially in rooted ginger - while it was a bit lighter than I anticipated, I quickly adjusted to seeing myself with lighter hair. The fit is great, especially for smaller heads. I wore it straight out of the box and it is my go-to wig right now!
I have made a huge realization in my wig life, and that is, once you find a color that likes you, as well as you like it, learn the formula for finding styles that compliment your face shape, AND find manufacturers that turn out quality pieces, you’ve got it made in the shade. This wig is extremely well constructed, in my opinion. The lace front is flawless. The way the hair fibers are placed look more natural than most. Instead of having that black line across my head from the rooting, the wig looks like a gorgeous salon style. If I were 50 years younger, anyone would believe that this wig is my bio hair- No joke. The fibers are soft, and silky. This is not a style that would easily get volume. Ii usually look better with some volume near the face, but this particular wig looks nice, especially if I pin it up. I have champagne mix, and am so very happy with my choice!
The first time I got this wig, I was new to wigs and I chose a bad color for me so I sent it back. But now I know that Ginger Rooted works, and I have 2 Vista wigs in this color. Elite is similar, but has the lace front and mono part and is a bit longer. Funny, but my bio hair was never straight like this and yet this style suits me better.
Just received my Elite today. And I'm more than elated! I ordered it in my favorite colour... silver mix. And what a wow colour! This unit is so lightweight and the fibre is a beautiful believable denier. Lace front is exceptional and the cap is very comfortable. Being a petite woman, I'll be taking it to my stylist for a wee trim. Mainly because it needs some shortening. Before the Elite, the longest I thought I could go was with the Opulence wig. Not so, thank goodness!