Elite by Jon Renau is a stylish short cut pixie design with endless layering throughout. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.07oz
• approx length: Front 3.25" | Crown 3.75" | Sides 2" | Nape 1.75"
• colour shown: 6/33, 12fs8
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Loved the color 24BT18F, love how the nape is darker. Style good. Feel of hair-always great with Jon Renau. Bangs are too short for me. 4 photos attached
I purchased the Elite Synthetic wig, in Winter Sun, for my sister, who has been going through chemo for the past 8 months. When she put this on it brought a HUGE smile to her face (which I hadn't seen in a very long time.) We hugged and cried, it was a very special sister moment. Thank you Vogue for making HUGE smiles.
I wrote a review of this wig shortly after I received it. I could tell that this was not a ‘normal’ average. I think it is closer to a petite size. I originally thought that the size would not be a problem. I was wrong. This wig either slides back or rides up on me. I guess I will try some options to ‘stick ‘ it in place. If you have an average size head, I wouldn’t recommend this wig for you.
I love Elite. It is perfect right out of the box. The bangs need no trimming. The bangs are fabulous perfect length and thickness. Elite is a great easy to wear style.
This is a lovely wig but I found it to be a bit too small for an average, and the coverage for my long hairline on the sides and nape was not quite enough. But Chiquel has easy, convenient returns. I think the Jon Renau Kris will work better for me.