20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $41.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Embrace by Raquel Welch consists of luscious medium flipped out layers that fall to the shoulder. Embrace is made in a heat synthetic fiber that allows you to use heat styling tools to either enhance the curls or straighten. It features a capless base for a cool comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless
• cap size: average
• weight: 99 grams
• approx length: Front: 7" - Crown: 8.5" - Sides: 8" - Back: 8" - Nape: 8"
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, oblong, pear, oval
• colour shown: RL31/29 Fiery copper
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I bought a original piece early this year and this extra one I just bought seem less hair; not sure why but overall nice color and softness. Fits well. Thank you
I want the model combed and the same as the photo !!! If not, the return !!!
I purchased the Embrace wig in Shaded Wheat, 14/22SS, because it is pretty close to the current style I wear. It arrived with a really dramatic upward flip at the ends, kinda like Carol Brady in the Brady Bunch, but I was able to smooth those out and it looks really pretty. It’s wavy and has a nice face frame. The back falls just a few inches below my shoulders. The color is striking; there’s a lot of dimension and I received tons of compliments on the blond highlights. The roots are fairly dark so that took a little getting used to. My only complaint is that the hair is a little poofy and the cap runs a bit large; without a wig band it slides all over the place.
My new "Embrace" by Raquel Welch is so gorgeous in RL14/22. It has become one of my favorites. After watching Patti's video on how to style and curl the heat defiant wigs, I am able to give it the shape and fullness I like. I had thought I would return it but I am so glad I decided to put some curls in it instead. My family has all commented on how attractive this style is on me. So glad I made this purchase.
I recently ordered 4 wigs from Wig Outlet. One of the wigs arrived with the correct box but a completely different wig inside -- not even the same brand. I tried to have this rectified.......still waiting. I'm not going to order from Wig Outlet again.