Emilia by Jon Renau is a shoulder length bob with a textured front fringe. Emilia features an impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling. The monofilament top resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.6oz
• approx length: Fringe: 4.5” | Crown: 12” | Side: 8.75” | Nape: 5"
• colour shown: 30A27S4, 27t613S8
• base design: capless base: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view laceour hair care product range
Emilia is super cute. Love that there’s the bangs but also a lace front so the bangs can be swept back. I normally wear the bangs brushed to the side because they’re too long for me, and I haven’t taken the time to trim them. I don’t think there’s any permatease, but there seems to be quite a lot of hair on top (it’s a full mono top). Hoping it’ll calm down after I wash her. I have a review of Emilia if you’re interested: https://youtu.be/s0oEXfbqtdk
It was a great wig, but alas, I do not look good in bangs. The wig was a little big as I am a petite, and the bangs will most likely have to be trimmed by a stylist. I had to send it back. I do better with wavy hair, like Milla. But, the service from chiquel was great!!! Like Always!
This is my favorite wig. Loved it from the first moment I put it on. I have color 39F38 which is perfect for me. I can't stand permatease, and this wig has none, so it looks completely natural. At the same time, you could easily poof it up on top and spray with synthetic spray. The soft pageboy curl stays neat throughout the day and does not tangle easily. The lace front allows me to feel completely secure when the wind blows the bangs off my face. I will definitely be ordering this wig again. I have a large head circumference (22.75) and prefer to wear a large size wig, but Emilia in Average seems to work fine, and I expect it to loosen up a bit with wear.
I have bought several wigs now from this site and Emilia is my favorite! I like the way it looks especially the color 130/31. I always reach for this wig when I wake up and it just stays on. This is the first wig I have been this comfortable with. It is like a second skin.
Beautiful color FS26/31, soft mid length hair. I love the lace front and mono top for a realistic appearance. The hair is soft and light feeling while wearing and density looks like my own hair ~ not too thick. I have my stylist trim the bangs up a little, but that's it...I have my own hair colored close to Emilia's and I can leave a little out by my ears so it looks natural if I put it behind my ears. Just ordered another one.