Enchant by Raquel Welch wig is a cascade of layering and texture in a short hair design with tapered neckline. Enchant features a heat synthetic fibre which allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly. The open wefts cap construction allows for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless
• cap size: average
• weight: 70 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 5.25" - Sides: 3" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2.5"
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, oblong, pear, oval
• colour shown: RL5/27 ginger brown
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Another home run from Raquel Welch. This is just about as perfect as a wig can be, comfort and style all in one. A definite shake and go. I will order another in a different color.
It's flattering for me and looks natural.
The wig is classy, comfortable and cut just right. I especially like the height in the crown. Beautifully done. I love it and I wear it with confidence.
This is one of my very favorite wigs. I just got my third one last night in color RL10/12 - sunlit chestnut. very pretty and natural color for me.
Wig was on back order, but came sooner than expected. Shipping was very fast. Wig is my favorite ever--well worth the wait!!