Fair Mono by Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a short highly textured pixie design. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and an impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 3.5" | Crown: 3" | Sides: 3.5" | Nape: 2.5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, diamond, round
• colour shown: light bernstein rooted
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Beautiful wig.Both sophisticated and natural looking in snow mix. Great cut.
Wig was ok but tobacco rooted color was not the same as it appears on websites. Color had more red tones.
This is a beautiful wig.. I love how it looks ..I love the color...but it is just too darn tight..I am afraid to wear it for fear I will end up with a headache...all the Ellen Wille wigs seems to be more of a petite cap and I do not have a large head...another problem is there are a lot of little hairs standing up at the crown...the hair in general is very soft and does not stay in place.
I'm back again to get my third one! Wearing a wig every day in Florida's humidity means washing constantly. So I rotate them! I'm still extremely happy with the shape and style.
This wig is lovely. I love the color, the style and it is very comfortable. The wig looks so natural no one knows that I am wearing a hair piece.