Fiery by Jon Renau is a gorgeous long voluminous design with a swept side bang. The heat synthetic fibres allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. It also features a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 124 grams
• approx length: Front: 8" - Crown: 14" - Sides: 12.5" - Nape: 10.5"
• colour shown: 6F27, FS613/24B
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy material. This provides durability in the cap design for a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions >; please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
This is an absolutely gorgeous wig! So beautiful!! I got it in 24BT18S8 - Shaded Mocha - and it is so lovely. This wig will be a joy to wear for any occasion. It's so pretty and the color is stunning. And the wonderful support of the people working at Patti's Pearls is second to none. What a joy to purchase my first wig from Wigs by Patti's Pearls! I highly recommend this wig and shopping with the very kind hearts working at Patti's Pearls.
My allday Wig... had to change it a bit, and die lacefront is heavy to hide with this dark hairsknots but i like it.
No one can tell that it’s a wig!! I can’t wait to try to stylize it with a curling iron soon!
Pros: Hair is soft and color is well blended - not as streaky as the pic in #1, so it looks more natural and like my own hair which is a medium ash brown with some light blondish gray in front. Con: Cap seems a bit small for average , but I expect it will relax a bit over time. I am using a velvet band so that helps keep it in place. Read more about review stating 8RH14 - Perfect Color I am wearing this with some of my own hair peeking out around the edges. When done like this on the bottom, it helps to keep the tangling in the back to a minimum - a tip I got from a wig shop owner. (Perhaps the previous reviewer will try it). This is my first heat friendly wig and I am looking forward to seeing what I can do with it. I have another wig in a similar style but it is not heat friendly and could use a bit of curl. For me the Pros outweigh the cons and this gets a 5 from me!
I love this wig as it doesn't have the phony shine other synthetic wigs have and it is extremely soft!!! It' one of y favorites.