Fiery by Jon Renau is a gorgeous long voluminous design with a swept side bang. The heat synthetic fibres allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. It also features a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 124 grams
• approx length: Front: 8" - Crown: 14" - Sides: 12.5" - Nape: 10.5"
• colour shown: 6F27, FS613/24B
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy material. This provides durability in the cap design for a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions >; please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page