20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $67.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Flirt Wig by Ellen Wille is part of the 2019 Changes Collection. It has an elegant, feminine appeal and is a shoulder-length look softly hitting below the chin. The soft cap has a monofilament parting to create the illusion of natural growth and a lace front for an invisible hairline finish.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille - changes collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• size: average
• length : Bang: 8" | Crown: 11.5” | Sides: 7” | Nape: 4”
• weight: 3.8oz
• colour shown: safran brown rooted
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: lace front- no tape required off the face styling.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap
Flirt is just perfect and it delivers. I got the beautiful Safari brown rooted color. This wig is so timeless and elegant. Great style, easy to wear.
I love this piece! I finally found a brand that has realistic hair density! It’s very lightweight! The color is a nice basic brunette.
This is my first Ellen Wille wig. I have a small head (20 3/4) and the Petite/Average fits perfectly. The cap is very comfortable, and the wig feels pretty light. I love the color Caramel Rooted! This wig did come with a lot of baby hairs along the entire lace front. I didn’t like how they looked at all, so I plucked them all out! Overall, I am happy with this wig, and it is my new every day wig.
This is my second purchase of Flirt (in the same color). I have absolutely loved the first one I got and couldn't wait to replace her with a new one. This is one of the best auburns out there IMHO and the lace front is top notch. The cut is great for everyday - a nice, slightly flippy shoulder-length bob style. The low-density hair looks very natural and I can't really detect much permatease in the wig. My second Flirt has a slightly different curl than the first one I got, and I actually liked the first one a little bit better. So I'm likely to try another wig of a similar style when this Flirt gets too worn out. But I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a nice, natural shoulder length straight cut.
Great. Cut the fringe. Flowy & silky. Perfect length so it doesn’t tangle at the nape.