Flirt Petite by Gabor is a pixie design synthetic wig, featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 56 grams
• approx length: Front: 2.5" - Crown: 3" - Sides: 2" - Back: 2" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: GL18/23 toasted pecan
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
It was so nice. It looked so natural. I loved my brown short wig.
It is well made, not my favorite style but OK for everyday,petite is little small for me. All in all it is a good quality wig I just have some styles I look better in.Looks good right out of the box, no trimming needed.
I have a small face and have a hard time finding a wig that does not overwhelm. I bought the Gabor Flirt at a retail store and decided it was too dark when I got it home. Too late - it's mine now! Got on line and found the same wig one shade lighter in Sugared Pewter. The only issue I have with that color is there is very little shade differentiat Read more about review stating Finally - the length I want!ion - it's all pretty much the same color gray. But the style and length are wonderful. And Vogue.com is very easy to use. I have decided to buy more, get some variety into my life, and if they are too long, get them to a hairdresser for a trim.
In general I like it, just the lower back lifts up, maybe is due to Velcro fasteners are short and narrow. My neck is not short at all, rather long. The wig feels somewhat large
Like to cut on this one and it fits a bit snug but tolerable since my head size is between petite and average.