flirting with fashion
20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $97.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Flirting with Fashion by Raquel Welch features in a classic chin length flipped out design, with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility.Flirting with fashion base construction consist of an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.28oz
• approx length: Front: 4.5” | Crown: 6” | Sides: 6” | Back: 3.5” | Nape: 2”
• hair colour shown: RL613ss
• base design: monofilament part – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Bangs will not lay down
Raquel has always been the most comfortable of all wigs and Im glad she came out with some new short ones that are more modern. This one is really cute and I love the rubber strips inside the cap because I don't need to wear my wig grip with this.
I ordered this on October 3rd and it arrived today, October 9th. So far, this is the most realistic wig I've gotten. It's similar to another wig I just reviewed, Hairdo Textured Fringe Bob. I like that one a lot too, but this one is definitely an upgrade. This one has the perfect hair density and the color is glorious!. The lace front is impeccable and I love love love one! It's the most comfortable and I can't say enough about it.
I purchased this in shaded biscuit. What I love about this style is how many ways you can change it up for different styles. It is not a one and done style that fades over time. It is like a fabulous short bio haircut that has endless options. Long enough to easily flip it out with heat, or sleek and straight- whatever your mood. Don’t be fooled by the reviews- if you ever liked wearing your hair differently some days, flirting with fashion delivers.
When I tried on this new style I was overwhelmed by the amount of hair on the top. I took it to my hairdresser and she thinned the top out and cut the bangs a tad. Now, it is perfect. I still have to pat it down so it doesn't look too unnaturally full, but the style is great, it looks so real it is hard to believe it is a wig. I got Shaded Biscuit, it is very close to my natural color and the fit, as with all RW wigs, is so comfortable. I have tried so many wigs since my hair has become so painfully thin on top but I always come back to RW because of they just look so natural and are so well made and heat friendly. I am also learning that flyaways can be controlled by a hair wax stick. There is so much informative information on the web and it is so comforting to know there are others experiencing what you are going through and the ways they have learned how to overcome them.