Fresh by Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a chin length bob with swept side bang. Featuring a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling. The premium synthetic fiber obtained mimics the appearance and movement of natural hair.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament left part
• cap size: average
• weight: 73 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5" - Crown: 6.5" - Sides: 6.5" - Nape: 1.25"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, round, diamond
• colour shown: sandy blonde rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament left part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I buy Ellen Wille wigs because the hair color is so realistic. This wig was no exception. It was well made, and ready to wear with no fuss.
This wig is very nice,I purchased this wig in espresso mix, which was perfect for me, it does not look like a solid color like many of the competitors. I have a very small head and the cap is slightly does fit slightly large. The ear tabs don't feel tight and secure. The amount of hair is perfect! I have never had a wig that does not overwhelm my face. I wish it had a lace front, if it did I would surely purchase another. I am just not very fond of the front, I have never had a wig with the wefts in front. Overall I liked the wig, it is one of the most comfortable I have worn.
I only buy Ellen Wille wigs because they look so real. Most wigs have so much hair, and that's a dead give away. This is very flattering to the face. I wore it right out of the box as well. I chose "Champagne Rooted" and love it. The roots also make it look "real". I still have my hair, albeit it's sparse and pathetic. I try to incorporate my hair in front and that also helps with a realistic look.
I've tried several similar styles but this one is by far my favorite. I bought the champagne rooted and receive daily compliments on my hair. Several people have asked where I get my hair done! I have owned the wig for about six months now and it is holding up well. It gets a bit of frizz around the face but Jon Renau spray smooths it out instantly.
This wig is beautiful but the baby hairs and flyaway hairs are so bad and unruly it's almost unwearable. The movement is nicer and more like natural hair than my other wigs so maybe that's what's causing the problem. Went to a local beauty supply store and bought a styling wax stick after trying everything else including buying all the recommended BeautiMark products. The wax stick somewhat tames the flyaway hairs so I can wear the wig out of the house. I would LOVE this wig if not for the flyaway problem--beautiful color comfortable realistic volume. And of course I still love chiquel and their great customer service!