Gabrielle Petite by Jon Renau is a softly layered hair design falling at the jaw with a sweeping side fringe. Gabrielle base construction consist of a detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top and hand tied
• cap size: petite
• weight: 1.8oz
• approx length: Bang: 4.5" | Sides: 4” | Crown: 5.75” | Nape: 2.75”
• colour shown: palm springs blonde
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament base: for the most realistic hair line blend.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Gabrielle is one of the most natural and realistic wigs I own. Lace front, mono top, hand tied... she has it all. The cut is super cute and the volume is just right, not overwhelming. Nobody will know this one is not your real hair unless you tell them, even when the wind blows or you get caught in the rain.
for chiquel! Their overall website, choice of wigs, shipping, returns/credit are all commendable. As a chemo patient experiencing hair loss, I am new to buying and wearing wigs. So it took a couple of tries before I found the one to suit me. Am satisfied with Gabrielle 101F48T, light and comfortable, all hand tied, no permatease (!) so it looks natural. Thanks, chiquel!
The cut is very cute. It is very comfortable to wear. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the color. It had a lot more blonde in it that I prefer.
I am 5.2 height and very small head. This wig is all I can ask for: very low density, beautiful cut, lace front and monofilament top, all hand tied . I easily put bangs in it. I can't say enough good things about it. The only thing that will make it even more perfect, is to have it in dark color (no. 4) + streaks of white and gray. Pleas Jon Renau...
Beautiful wig and feels good on my hairless head. If you want a petite wig that will fit like a glove this is her! Quality is very good and worth the money(discount was used to purchase her). I wish Jon Renau would make more petite styles.