Girl Mono by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection, is a chin length design with a cascade of tousled curls. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling. Featuring a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 6.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Side: 9" | Nape: 5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light bernstein rooted
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I love this Girl Mono/Synthetic Lace Front Wig. It looks so natural, and the color is great. I've received many compliments when I wore this. I highly recommend this to everyone!
See wig online, watch youtube, want wig, find wig at great price at wigoutlet, order, it comes in a jiffy, pop it on. Smile. I have nothing but kudos for wigoutlet as a company (excellent policies), and Girl Mono is a gem. The piece I bought is in Lt. Bernstein rooted, and as you come to realize, that can mean anything. In this case, it's a chocolatey, ashy brown with a few ash blond highlights. Gorgeous. This particular wig is longer than the blond Girl Mono I bought last year, and thanksfully, it doesn't have the front steamed back from the forehead. Just my taste--I'd rather deal with a swoopy front than the ski jump look off the lace front. The fine denier and marvelous layers all over make this one of my new favorites--I've been wearing it almost daily. Completely changed my outlook from a blond (the past few years) back to a look that reminds me of my younger self. Not a bad thing. Anyway, I appreciate the change! Great cap for a petite-average head, nice side mono part, completely comfy, shiny in a healthy sense--I love this hair! Thanks, Wigoutlet!
This wig is so close to my real hair, and how I used to wear it. I have female pattern baldness, and have been so traumatized and depressed. I put this on, and felt like me again :) I can't wait to buy another one. Thank you so much for those awesome coupons!! Keep them coming!!
The wig is gorgeous! I recommend you watch a video by Tazswigcloset on how to style this wig. You won't regret it. The wig is very light weight and comfortable.
Girl mono was my first EW wig. This wig made a believer in EW wigs out of me. I was so impressed with the lovely color, the fine , realistic strands, and especially the very high quality for a synthetic wig. I have, however made this wig my experimental wig, because it is SO much more curly than the model. It starts out somewhat beach looking, but as you loosen the strands to make them look more realistic, the curls go crazy. They would have been fashionable in the 70’s - when I was a teenager. I also purchased the wrong color for my skin tone. I have since learned via watching all of the fabulous videos out there how to determine which wig colors are primarily cool , or warm. So as far as my evaluation, I gave Girl mono 4 stars only because the curls really are more accentuated in reality than the photo.