Haute by Jon Renau HD Collection is a classic long bob. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and monofilament part for the most natural looking parting and off the face styling. Haute Jon Renau is created in heat synthetic to allow you to use heat styling tools up to 180 c for styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, part monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 107 grams
• approx length: Front: 11.5" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 8" - Nape: 4"
• colour shown: 6F27, 14/26
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• part monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I loved everything about this wig looked beautiful except that it was too big for my head . I wanted this one so very much !!!
I first bought Haute in Shaded Mocha when it was on clearance....so happy with it I bought two more in Shaded Praline!!! I have a small head but it fits perfectly, very comfortable, light and easy to wear, the fact it is Heat Defiant is just jam on it....personally I straighten my wigs out as I love hair that is straight. Shoulder length but long enough to pin up or back to vary your style. A+ happily recommend this style to anyone who is looking for Jon Renau quality at an affordable price.
Absolutely love Haute! She is super light weight and looks so natural. The colour looks so realistic too as it's darker at the roots which again is realistic. Not a shine to be seen! I'm so happy to have found a cheaper alternative to HH wigs. It feels so comfortable on my head which is quite sensitive. Fully recommend this! If you haven't had HD wig before look into the styling products needed which are sold on the Mimo wigs website too!
Beautiful wig, I’m a canadian customer and have purchased 3 wigs from wig outlet and all 3 were fast delivery. I will definitely use this company again.
When I got her I though "wow, this is flat!" But since she is hd I thought I'd put a little beachy wave in her with a flat iron. Wow it did wonders. It took a little of the shine away and looks so natural. I love this piece! I'm order more of her in a few different colors to change it up because this has become my everyday hair.