20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $111.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Heidi by Jon Renau is a gorgeous mid length design falling in a cascade of waves. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and made with premium synthetic fiber mimicking the appearance and movement of natural hair.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 130 grams
• approx length: Front: 7" - Crown: 15" - Sides: 10.5" - Nape: 9"
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
The Heidi is a beautiful wig .I wanted so much for it to work . Great quality but it is as too big for my head...WIGS delivery & customer service are superb.
This wig is my new favorite. I ordered it in two colors: Malibu Blonde and Laguna Blonde. Both colors are fun and the length is perfect. The style is very close to what my hair looked like before hair loss. I alternate between the two colors and am planning on ordering the other two California blondes when they are on sale. Countless people tell me how much they love my hair and they can’t believe it’s a wig. Thank you for the boost of confidence!
I think Heidi is beautiful & comfortable. There is a moderate amount of permatease. Also, there was about 8 hairs on the top of the wig that were apparently cut and sticking straight up that had to be removed before wearing.
I love wavy hair and I have several medium-to-long wigs in varying shades of brown. I decided to give Jon Renau and Heidi a try. My oh my, this one tops everything else I have tried so far! The color is hot Cocoa (8RH14) and this is a perfect choice for a naturally dark brunette trying to go lighter. The waves just feel like real waves (I have curly bio hair)...I don't know how they did that. Density is perfect, the fibers feel soft and natural, too. Lace front is super-natural and the mono top makes it easy to style. Heidi is wonderful in every way. I truly love this beauty.
Heidi is the perfect length if you are looking for a long(er) style that isn't too long and is manageable. Yes she tangles some, but just keep that wide tooth comb handy. She does have some permatease but I find it's not so bad.