Incentive Petite by Gabor is a pixie designed textured synthetic wig. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 42 grams
• approx length: Front: 2.75" - Crown: 4" - Sides: 2.25" - Back: 2.25" - Nape: 1"
• colour shown: 511C sugared charcoal
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Wonderful. Best fit for a petite wig. Love the style and color. I get compliments from men and women alike. This is my favorite of all other wigs I have worn.
Comfortable cap - I ordered the Petite and it fits well. Nice lace front and mono top gives me styling options. Easy to wear, just finger comb the style into place - looks natural not a lot of permatease and very natural volume
I ordered this wig in G48 because my own hair is gray, but very thin, I thought it would have more brown in it. But, depending on the light it looks more gray. I still like the color, I guess I should start acting my age. It was the first time I every ordered a gray wig.(I usually wear brown) I was very unsure that I would like it. My husband said Read more about review stating Most comfortable & cool.it looked good. So I wore it a few times., got some compliments. I found that it is the most comfortable and coolest wig I own. My head gets very hot in wigs. This one does not feel nearly as hot. It is a good summer wig. Does not need any styling, just pop it on my head, run my fingers through it and go. I will be ordering in a different color when my budget allows. It has become one of my 2 favorites along with Cheri by Estetica.
I love this wig, people think I actually look this good ... no clue it's a wig ! So glad I ordered the PETITE ... perfect fit ... absolutely perfect wig ! I'm a little afraid you'll discontinue it, so I'm stocking up and storing them for the years ahead ! Thank you so very, very much !
I ENJOY WEARING THIS WIG AND GET A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON MY NEW HAIRCUT!! MY HAIR JUST TURNED TO SALT AND PEPPER AND SO THE CHARCOAL (511) WAS THE BEST COLOR FOR ME. IT IS LIGHT WEIGHT AND YOU JUST SHAKE IT AND WEAR IT. IT IS A WASH AND WEAR WIG THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.