India by Rene of Paris Wigs is a beautiful shoulder length style has a side-swept fringe and loose wavy layers. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, part monofilament
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.7oz
• approx length: Bang: 10" | Crown: 10” | Nape: 9”
• colour shown: marble brown R, smoky grey R
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• lace front part - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I tried my first wig from Rene Of Paris and although the price was great you truly get what you pay for. I will stick with Raquel Welch, Gabor and Jon Reneau for the quality and comfort I need from my wigs. Although the India wig’s style and length are what I like the lace is extremely scratchy to the point I cut my forehead putting it on and that same scratchy lace is somehow sewn improperly on the nape as well. I will try to trim that off so I can wear it at least around the house. The hair fibers don’t have the beautiful texture of my other wigs and actually is matted already in places right out of the box.
The photos and the YouTube reviews don't do this wig justice. The texture of the wig is very soft, and it drapes beautifully in the front and the long, soft curls. It's a very glamorous wig. I may need to shorten the length a bit, but that's easy to do. Why don't any wigs come in the medium brown color? I have (too) many wigs, but honestly, I think this wig has the prettiest drape and flow of all of them.
This wig is the perfect length with soft waves. I don’t have the big curls like in the photos. The root knots are more visible than I would like. I may have to get another one in a lighter color.
This is a beautiful wig! I bought it in Pastel Blue. and it is the most amazing color I have ever owned. I'm going to buy another one just like it.
I love this wig but returned it for a different color. Am anxiously awaiting the delivery of the new one.