20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $33.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Jade by Rene of Paris synthetic wig is a medium length, with flipped out layered wig with a side swept textured bang. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 107 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.5" - Crown: 8" - Nape: 9"
• colour shown: harvest gold, marble brown, burgundy rosa
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I bought this for my niece and Customer Service helped me change the delivery to her address before shipment. She is going thru Chemo and was so happy to find it on her doorstep. I think she looks gorgeous in it. Thanks Customer Service for once again making your customers happy
This is a great wig but I do thin it out a bit and trim the longer layers. After that I adore it and if it came like that I'd give it five stars. It is just a standard cap but it keeps the price down and some of these wigs are just getting way too high in price. This one is a keeper and I love caramel cream the best. I've also tried vanilla lush and creamy blond. It does from some perma tease but that keeps it from being too flat on top. You just have play with the hair to hide it. Hope Jade is available for many more years!
I liked this wig better than a similar style from Jon Renau (that cost twice as much!) and was surprised by that. Nice quality, marble brown was gorgeous subtle color (gentle touch of bronde at the ends), and the style takes a minute of playing with it but looks natural on me. My friends thought I got a makeover and didn’t realize it was a wig.
As always, the delivery was seamless and timely. Jade is as described, a cute day wear wig. Quality is great. Colour as as described. All in all, a great day wig. Have had lots of compliments, and no one has ever guessed it's a wig.
I think this wig kind of “flies under the radar”. It’s inexpensive but really natural looking on and a very flattering style, at least on me! I have a higher forehead and somewhat broad face so I need the soft bangs and layers of this wig, though I do need to trim the bangs a little as on me they’re too long.