20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $52.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Jade by Ellen Wille Hairpower Collection, is a cascade of loose wavy ends falling on the shoulder. Jade features an impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament crown, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 5.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Side: 7" | Nape: 6"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light bernstein rooted
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I bought this for my niece and Customer Service helped me change the delivery to her address before shipment. She is going thru Chemo and was so happy to find it on her doorstep. I think she looks gorgeous in it. Thanks Customer Service for once again making your customers happy.
This is my second purchase from chiquel and really my second wig purchase ever. The first wig I returned (very fair return policy!) as it just wasn't me (little too much hair and a bit too dark). The thing that strikes me the most about Jade is that it is just so pretty and the color is exactly my own. I am so glad I did quite a bit of on-line wig research before I made any purchases because the reviews of some wigs companies (especially the one overseas) are downright scary. I learned a lot from your website especially details on lace fronts. I guess I was a bit hesitant about buying something so personal on-line; but I really feel confident dealing with this company.
I JUST GOT THIS WIG AND HAVE IT IN A DARKER COLOR ALSO. NEEDED A LIGHT BLONDE MIX AND THE CHAMPANGE BLONDE IS PERFECT COLOR BUT THE WIG IS SHORTER THAN THE DVD SHOWING IT. I JUST WISH IT WAS ABOUT 2 INCHES LONGER AT SIDES LIKE THE VIDEO WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ME. I DON'T WEAR BANGS SO WILL FLIP IT BACK WITH HEATING IRON. IF LIKE THE ONE IN VIDEO WOULD BE 5 STAR FROM ME. SO I WILL WEAR IT AND KEEP SEARCHING FOR BIT LONGER AND SAME FANTASTIC BLEND OF BLONDE COLORS. PLENTY OF HAIR ALSO AS SOME ARE THIN. SO, THIS CAN BE A GREAT WIG AND COMES WITH BANG NOT BACK LIKE THE PIC BUT I WILL PUT IT BACK AND BE SET. JUST HAVE TO WORK A BIT WITH IT.
I am so in love with the Jade wig by Ellen Willie. I purchased the carmel rooted. This is a warm honey blonde. No platinum color here. The length and fullness is perfect. I took this out of the box, put it on and walked out of the house. No trimming or thinning. I will buy this again.
Only things I don't like is mine doesn't have the curl in the back the one in the pic does and being a redhead I wish there were more light red wigs. When it comes to wigs I have to totally change my hair color.