20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $37.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Jazz Petite Jon Renau Synthetic Wig is created with flipped out layers and a swept side bang. Jazz features an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 5" - Sides: 5" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: 6F27, 12FS8
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Love my new jazz. It will be by forever to go to. First got the regular size, it was too large. The petite is perfect. Color was true to picture. Am soon ordering another one soon, same color.
I've ordered this style several times now. I get many compliments with people asking where I get my hair done. Love the color and texture of the hair. I always thin my wigs on the top to make them look more like my own hair.
Rave reviews from everyone. Thought I may have to change the colour but it was perfect . Feeling a little nervous to start wearing it but after the fabulous response I have confidence to go glamorous.
Ordered Jazz petite in 12FS8. A color I've yet to try. Jazz petite is a very light weight piece, yet the coverage is great. I was on a windy beach and I didn't have to worry about the wefts showing. The permatease is very well done. Even though this is not a mono top, I part it on either side and it looks natural due to the lovely root coloring. It has just enough cute flips and layers that it's modern and sassy. Will buy this piece again
I can only wear short and I have tried many and I always came back to this one. It?s lightweight, good color for me and the price is right!