20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $62.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Jolie by Noriko is a chin-length modern bob that is perfectly layered with texture and volume. Jolie features a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.5" - Crown: 5.5" - Sides: 4" - Nape: 4"
• colour shown: kahula blast, butter pecan rooted
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
First wig I purchased from chiquel was Cameron in Marble-Brown. Great style and color but itchy and did not fit as other average size wigs. I did keep the Cameron since it looked good on me. My next wig I ordered was Carly in light brown but was not right color or style for me. Called and spoke with customer service. She was very helpful and after asking me a few questions suggested Jolie in Marble-Brown. Returned Carly and received Jolie. Love this wig! Same color as Cameron. Fits much better than Cameron, has mono top and feels much lighter. When wearing this wig I get compliments about my hair cut and color. Only a few friends and family members know I’m wearing a wig. I would love to see this wig in hand tied and lace front! The ordering, returning, refunding of my money and any help you need from customer service exceeds 5 stars. Instructions, rules and return label are included in your order and are very easy to understand and follow. I am now retired but worked as a GM for many years. Customer service can make or break a company. chiquel goes above and beyond for their customers. The few negative reviews I have read sounds like rules were not followed. If you have questions or any concerns call the toll free number. If you need to return just follow the rules included with your order. To all at chiquel....GREAT JOB! Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs to purchase a wig.
It is very natural looking and comfortable. My hair is naturally straight and very close to the style and color of my natural hair. I bought the creamy toffee. I cut the bangs to match my own.
Just got "Jolie" in Champagne (Rooted) and it is amazing right out of the box! She needs dry shampoo to dull the Noriko shine, but the style is spot on. The permatease in the crown gives you that beautiful bump without effort. The color is probably one of the lightest blondes available, but with roots it has depth. I have finally found "the one!"
Nice cut, true stacked bob. Could be a little too much hair for older women, but maybe not. Mono top is perfect too. Color Ginger-H is medium brown with ginger highlights, great color, warm and soft. Not Clarabelle clown red, if that helps.
I have finally found the perfect wig, Love my Jolie . I have bought many wigs and, well, they were okay, but wow the compliments I have gotten. "Who did my hair?" "What color is your hair?" - By the way, It's Creamy Toffee . No, I don't tell it's a wig. Will keep buying my Jolie. Plus it makes me look younger. Being 62, I need all the help I can g Read more about review stating Obsessed with my Jolieet.