20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $81.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Joy by Ellen Wille part of the Hair Society Collection. Joy is created in a short synthetic flipped out textured design wig. Featuring an impeccable extended lace front that offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling. The hair is hand-weaved with intricate craftsmanship into a fine elastic tulle, providing you with an incredibly light and comfortable wig that is ideal for those of us with sensitive scalps.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: hand tied cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.0z
• approx length: Front: 3.25" | Crown: 5.5" | Sides: 3.25" | Nape: 2.5"
• colour shown: pastel blonde rooted, tobacco rooted
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Love this wig, and how natural it looks and feels. I purchased two and am ordering a third! I spent three months in Phoenix this past spring and summer and this was the perfect wig in the heat!
This wig is very comfortable and light weight. I love how I can run my fingers through it like real hair.
I couldn't be more pleased with a wig than I am with this one. The color, the style, the quality, the 100% hand tied construction. . . . everything. I just wish there was another one left in Ginger Mix but by the time I received this one and made sure it was what I wanted, they were gone in this color. I would definitely recommend it.
I loved the wig but the color was to light around the face. I tried to make it work as it was so light on my head. Very natural looking.
I love Ellen Willie wigs, especially those in her Hair Society collection. Low density hair makes for a realistic look and the lace front is perfectly done. The length on Joy is short but with longer layers it looks feminine and stylish. This one is a winner!