20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $134.64 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Julianne by Jon Renau is a wavy beach tousled, mid-length bob. The detailed 100% hand-tied cap is where each and every hair has been individually weaved, for the most natural and comfortable fit. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top which resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 99 grams
• approx length: Front: 10.5" - Crown: 12.25" - Sides: 9.5" - Nape: 5.75"
• colour shown: venice blonde, 101F48T , FS2V/31V, 6/33
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: 100% hand tied base: for the most realistic, comfort and styling versatility design.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I was on the fence about whether to keep it or not at first because the curls were so tight, but if you finger comb it just a little they turn into nice messy waves. The cap is definitely the most comfortable I've ever worn. 10/10 Hair looks pretty realistic, the density isn't too thick or too thin for me (though I had naturally thick hair so the volume makes me feel more natural). The wig looks thicker and longer than it actually is - it's quite light but there's something magical about the cut that makes it look like more hair. It does have some flyaways at the top, but no permatease. I think Jon Renau wigs are a little too shiny sometimes, and this does have that problem, but you can tone it down with a little translucent face powder (go slow, a little goes a long way!). I would recommend this wig for someone who's willing to pay a premium for comfy, natural, everyday hair. It's amazing
This wig is beautiful. I love the Natural scalp hair line. No one believes it is a wig. It is not an HD Like the Ignite so it is a little shinny. I used a dry powder shampoo and sprayed It which toned down the shine. This wig has soft natural waves . I bought Malibu Blonde which is a beautiful blend of colors. It is a cool wig even in hot weather. You will love this wig!
This Wig is just what I wanted, lovely.Ladies No one knows it's a wig ! I recommend.Packaged great. Next time, I will order it lighter shade blonde, my color hair. Love Love great value worth the $$$. Thanks
This wig is light and comfortable. It looks very natural on and I like the soft waves and tousled look. The color is pretty too
Julianne is my " THE ONE"nothing better than 100% hand tied,LF mono cap, the beachy waves can lay flatter and just BE, or they can be fluffed for massive volume, she is lite weight, fibers feel soft and natural, not to fine, not to coarse, she can be and is easily parted N Eplace you choose. It only took me 31 wigs later to find my girl, my Julianne. Now I have 3 just in case