20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $134.64 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Julianne Petite by Jon Renau is a wavy beach tousled, mid-length bob. The detailed 100% hand-tied cap is where each and every hair has been individually weaved, for the most natural and comfortable fit. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top which resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, hand tied base, monofilament base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 116 grams
• approx length: Front: 10" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 7.75" - Nape: 12"
• colour shown: 12FS8, venice blonde, 6/33
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• monofilament – Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
This is the third petite wig I have purchased and with the hand tied cap it is the best fit. Yes you know you have on a wig but I don’t feel it anywhere as much as the regular size or even petit open wefting.
Like the curls and received compliments on the natural look. Felt that the lace front was too obvious and trim it down a little. Trimmed and created some natural grow out front fringe
I love this wig and have been wearing it for awhile. The problem I have is the color I have chosen for years is often out of stock in both the regular and petite size of this particular wig. When an item is out of stock, I cannot order it or be put on a waiting list. Since I teach school and try to keep my color and styles similar, this is a huge frustration to me.
Fabulous and easy, wearable out of the box. Lightweight and fit perfectly ( petite) the first one I found to fit exactly! Have had lots of compliments...most want to know who did my hair locally! Thank you for the ease of comfort and fit with a great style of carefree beachwaves.
I’ve had hair loss for over 20 years but just this year decided to try wigs. I’d always been worried that they would look fake and be detectable, but I had no idea how real these lace front wigs appear! I went all in and bought 5(!) wigs and Julianne is, by far, my favorite. I love the length, the back is short enough that it won’t get too much friction from coats/the seat of your car, etc., and the curls are gorgeous. Bought FS27 Strawberry Syrup and found the color to be very close to my natural strawberry blonde hair. The 100% hand tied cap is the most comfortable of all of the wigs I purchased. I would/will definitely buy this wig again. chiquel got my shipment to me quickly and I’d buy from them again in a heartbeat...especially when they’re having a sale! I got a great deal on this wig by buying while they were having a 30% off sale.