Julie by The Alexander Couture collection is a synthetic wig with a monofilament part, lace front and wefted back for a light breezy feel. Julie is set in a tousled bob design creating a gorgeous wig.
• design: wig
• brand: alexander couture
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: part monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.2oz
• approx length: Fringe: 9.4" | Crown: 12.9” | Sides: 3.25” | Nape: 5.5”
• colour shown: ginger brown, melted marshmellow
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I looked at this review and it's picture again after taking the scissors to it and realized how awful it looked unstyled- I did get the open box version from wig outlet. I wanted to show how Julie could look if you received what I did and put some time into getting a better result. I think it looks 100% better but it takes a bit of work and it didn't come to me looking like it did in the pics. Anyway, you might want to add layers because for some reason it didn't come with any.
I love the curls on this! It needs some work-plucking at the part and hairline but won't become a tangled mess when you do it because the curls are under control. This wig has the potential to be amazing!
Julie is an absolutely beautiful curly/wavy style. She has lots of hair and permatease to go with her. I’m still trying to tame her !!! I LOVE the Plumberry Jam color on her. SO vibrant & pretty. Heather does a fabulous review of her. She has a decent lace front & left mono part. The lace IS bit scratchy but not so bad. The roots on this are short which I prefer.
Great feel to fibers, just grazing shoulders so tangling fuzzys should not be too bad. Permatease on top, either side of the left monopart to give a bit of lift. There is a lot of fiber density around the face of the lacefront. Knots are dark but well done. I "softened' with concealer. Rooting is regular length, not LR as shown on the CW site color swatch. I prefer this shorter wine root over LR styles. I did finger comb/separate the original baby doll ringlet curls. Cap seems true to average but adjusts to fit my tiny head (20.5" circ) without bagginess in the crown area. Fiber denier is light with realisitic wispyness. Just add some plummy shadow and purple lips for a complete look.