Karlie by Jon Renau part of the SmartLace Collection, is a smooth, shoulder-length bob made with the finest synthetic fiber. Karlie Jon Renau is created with a lace front that allows you to wear your hair off your face. The monofilament top is hand-tied and allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural growth.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 102 grams
• approx length: Front: 12.25" - Crown: 3.5" - Sides: 9.25" - Nape: 6"
• ideal face shape: oval, oblong, diamond, heart, round
• colour shown: 1BRH30, 14/26S10
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: 100% hand tied base: for the most realistic, comfort and styling versatility design.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I love the color. wig fits nicely but the hairs were shedding from the very beginning. I did purchase an adhesive which helped
Love Karlie! I purchased color 12FS8. I wanted a complete change from wefted wigs and tried Karlie. The color and style are beautiful. I find the completely hand tied wig comfortable and worth the cost. I’ve been wearing wigs for many years due to fine thinning hair and I know others have this issue. I encourage you to try wigs and use patience getting accustomed to your new look. I’d never go back to the way I looked without a wig!! I‘ve purchased many styles over the years and have found the chiquel return policy easy if the style and/or color don’t work. I hope to get more pictures online, but for now- here is me in Karlie! I’m soon to be 70 years old!! (I did cut bangs into her)
I bought this Karlie wig in colour 1BRH30. It arrived so fast (I live in Canada) and it even came with a wig cap. This wig looks just like it does in the images and is surprisingly lightweight and comfortable. It fits my head like a glove and looks very natural. The hairline looks really good. I'm going through chemo and have a human hair wig as well which I paid a lot more for; I will be wearing this wig almost as much as the other one especially during the summer months because it's so darn cute.
Karlie is one of those wigs that looks very realistic. I like low profile - do not like volume on top in a straight style. The cap construction is the best (for synthetic wigs), which also adds to the realism. Karlie has it all -nice looking lace front, mono top, all hand-tied cap. It is very comfortable. Might be a little pricy, but worth it. The length of the nape (6") in my opinion is perfect. Beautiful realistic looking bob. Thank you
This was the best wig I have bought so far. It fits perfect. Light weight and comfortable. The hair looks so real, no one one can tell im wearing a wig. I get so many compliments. If you have a smaller head this is the wig for you. Its not bulky with too much hair. Looks and feels so real. I had my hair dresser trim it a little with layers in the Read more about review stating Highly recommendedfront and a long layer in the back. Its perfect! Would definitely buy this one again.