Kristen by Jon Renau synthetic wig is sleek face framing, mid-length bob. Kristen is part of the Smartlace collection which offers a lace front from ear to ear showcasing the most natural looking hairline and off the face styling ability. Whilst the open basic cap construction keeps you cool and creates comfort for everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 104 grams
• approx length: Front: 7.5" - Crown: 10.5" - Sides: 7" - Nape: 3.5"
• ideal face shape: oval, round, heart, square
• colour shown: FS26/31S6, FS2V31V, 12FS8, 4/27/30
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
It’s a nice wig, Lovely colour, fits well. Probably could have less permatease for me.I received some lovely compliments, they had no idea it’s a wig.
A great timeless Bob that doesn’t flop in face. The Laguna blonde was a bit warmer than I usually wear but with dry shampoo it calmed the shine and lent a bit of a cooler tone
This is my first wig ever and I was very nervous and self-conscious about wearing it. I’m 46 and I’ve always had thin hair that would not hold a style very well. I am also coloring on a regular basis to hide a significant amount of gray and the cost adds up. I am in sales and I want to look professional and stylish. I’m in and out of the weather throughout the day and my hair is just not holding up. So here I am - first day with my Kristen wig in Toffee Truffle FS6/30/27. It is super comfortable and has a very natural look and feel. I am in love and feeling very confident! I am so happy I pulled the trigger and looking forward to trying other styles!
I am so pleased with this wig. I already have Haute in blonde and Kristen in palm springs blonde is perfect for me. Thank you Mimowigs you are my now go to for wigs. they always arrive in good time and i have n to been disappointed with any of them. I feel a bit more like the old me with hair when i wear this and has given me so much more confidence.
Absolutely love this wig. Comfortable and light, great for wearing during the summer months. I went for a shaded praline, lovely colour and just the right amount of rootage - No one would know it was a wig.